Miramar has hundreds of agents, but these eight are the very best at what they do. Each one has specific skills to help buyers and sellers achieve their real estate goals. Read on for our editorial reviews.
Top 8 Real Estate Agents in Miramar, FL
Best for buyers
Best for sellers
Negotiating for first-time buyers
Not seeing the type of agent you’re looking for? Click here to get hand-picked agent matches for you.
Reasons to use Clever to find a top agent in Miramar
The top three reasons to work with Clever to find an agent are:
We’ll get you a lower commission.
It’s 100% free and there is no obligation.
We’ll give you hand-picked top agents to choose from.
It really couldn’t be more simple.
Albert Vasquez & AV Home Experts
Best at negotiating
Miramar, Miami Gardens
STRENGTHS: Albert and his team are great at negotiating for both buyers and sellers, getting discounts for buyers and selling at list price for sellers.
- Albert has over 20 years of experience, and the team has completed over 220 transactions. While the individual agents have a good amount of experience, the team as a whole handles a relatively small number of transactions per year.
- They are very good at negotiating on behalf of sellers, with very few and very small price reductions.
- Buyers consistently get discounts of $5,000 or more off of the list price. In situations when the property is in high demand, buyers pay up to $5,000 more than the list price but get the property.
- The team stands out with fantastic listings, featuring professional photography, drone images, and very well written and engaging copy.
CONCERNS: This team is not the best for selling quickly, considering that most of their properties are on the market for at least 45 days, most for much longer. Their ability to price homes is weaker than average based on the number of transactions that require multiple price reductions to sell too.
The Salgado, Prickett TeamGet Connected!
Best at negotiating for buyers
STRENGTHS: The team is great at negotiating for buyers; they consistently get their clients discounts of $10,000 or more off of the list price.
- Reviews indicate the team is knowledgeable, attentive, professional, and consistently negotiates the best possible deal for their clients.
- 80% of this team’s transactions represent buyers.
CONCERNS: With a total of 7 years of experience and 59 sales, the team is relatively inexperienced and may not be the best to handle complex transactions.
Patty Da Silva & TeamGet Connected!
Best at negotiating for sellers
English, Spanish, Portuguese, Tagalog
STRENGTHS: Patty and her team consistently sell properties at, or sometimes above, the listing price.
- Patty and her team are very good at pricing properties, with almost no reductions to the listing price. The exceptions to this are properties valued over $1,000,000, which the team sometimes struggles to price accurately.
- Listings feature consistent high-quality photography, 3D tours, and video walkthroughs. The descriptions on the listings are very good though some agents on the team write their descriptions in all caps which can turn away potential buyers.
- Patty has over a decade of experience, and her team has handled more than 1,100 transactions. Every member of the team has a substantial history with different clients and properties and reviews that indicate the quality of their work.
CONCERNS: Patty and her team aren’t always able to secure discounts for buyers, indicating they’re less capable in buyer transactions.
Sharon FloodGet Connected!
Best at selling quickly
All of Miramar
STRENGTHS: She consistently sells the homes faster than the median time in the area, making her a great agent if you need to sell quickly.
- Sharon has over 25 years of experience and has handled more than 250 sales. In just the last 12 months, Sharon has helped sellers through the real estate process more than 30 times.
- She’s very good at negotiating for sellers and consistently sells properties at the list price or slightly below it.
- She knows how to price properties accurately and rarely needs to reduce the price of a listing.
CONCERNS: When representing buyers, Sharon is rarely able to negotiate the listing price down for her clients, and most homes are purchased at the listed amount.
Jeffrey C. Corriolan & JC Sales TeamGet Connected!
Best at pricing
West Miramar, East Miramar
English, French, Spanish
STRENGTHS: The team rarely needs to reduce listing price, indicating a strong ability to both negotiate and to price a home accurately.
- The team is exceptional at negotiating for sellers, with most listings selling at the listed price, even for properties worth over $1M.
- The team is above average at negotiating for buyers as well, getting them discounts of $5,000 off the list price consistently.
- Jeffrey has more than a decade of experience in real estate, and the team has closed almost 300 sales together.
- Jeffrey and his team offer exceptional listings with professional photography for properties under $100,000. They also offer extras like drone photography, video walkthroughs, and very well-written descriptions for their clients.
CONCERNS: Jeffrey and his team don't usually sell homes quickly, with most of their listings taking longer than the median time on market for the area.
Joelle Eisner & Majestic RealtyGet Connected!
Best at customer service
STRENGTHS: Recent reviews indicate customers found the team to be patient, helpful, attentive, accommodating, and very knowledgeable of the area.
- Joelle has over a decade of experience in real estate, and the team has sold over 350 properties since it was founded. Her team is especially geared towards helping buyers.
- The team prices homes accurately, rarely needing a reduction, and they’re often able to get significant discounts while negotiating for buyers.
- Most of their listings sell within 45 days.
CONCERNS: Many of Joelle’s and her team’s listings are below average in their quality of photography and copy, and the team is below average at negotiating for sellers, based on the occasional listing discounts of $10K or more.
Tenisha Williams & Elite Realty Partners
Best at negotiating for first-time buyers
Miramar, Miami Gardens
STRENGTHS: Buyers who work with Tenisha and her team consistently get discounts of $10K or more off of purchased properties.
- Recent reviews of Tenisha and her team describe them as patient, professional, experienced, and knowledgeable.
- Tenisha herself has 5 years of experience, and the team has over 220 sales. Many of the agents on her team are new to real estate. This means they may be less equipped to handle a complex transaction but more eager to prove themselves and do a quality job.
CONCERNS: Currently, this team is not the best at handling the seller’s side of the transaction. Their past sales indicate a slow time to sell and a tendency to sell below list price.
The Caspi TeamGet Connected!
Best at marketing
English, French, Spanish
STRENGTHS: The Caspi Team’s listings all feature high quality and professional photography.
- With 16 years of experience and over 350 closed transactions, the six agents on the Caspi Team are all well equipped to handle complex transactions.
- Buyers represented by the Caspi Team receive reductions in price in excess of $10,000 off the list price consistently.
- Former clients indicate the Caspi team is attentive, hard-working, professional, knowledgeable, and diligent.
CONCERNS: The team is inconsistent at selling homes quickly and pricing homes accurately, with some listings taking several months to sell and requiring multiple price reductions.